rule # 1

breathe deeply and enjoy the moment.

Friday, June 29, 2012

let it be.

why waste energy on things you can't change? 

i found this vintage image of letting go



it's hard to be patient. i am not good at it! letting things go is the best thing you can do for yourself. 
~
today was a beautiful hot, sunny day

i am so blessed to be able to work with such amazing women and also help such amazing people. my job has meaning and purpose! i love seeing people restored to health through chiropractic, nutrition, and massage. 

we are a spirit, we live in a body, we have a soul. 

all three of those areas need to be taken care of. make time for yourself! mind, body, spirit

tonight, i absolutely was tickled to have time to paint my toe nails hot pink. it fed my spirit and nourished my soul and my toes look pretty darn cute:)


also, i picked up a lovely bunch of pink gladiolus at trader joe's tonight that made me smile. nothing like fresh flowers to brighten a room!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment