rule # 1

breathe deeply and enjoy the moment.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

let go of limitations

good evening lovelies!

days like this are wonderful for so many reasons. mostly they make all the bad days seem non-existent. 

my day started off with a wonderful substance podcast and then a relaxing hair wash and blow-out! blow outs have become my new favorite thing. i even cancelled my gym membership so that i could get a membership at blast blow dry bar. i still lift at home :) and try to get blow-outs once a week! lol. 100% girl here. a strong one though.

"Blast in....Blow out"
 if you get a chance to go to the westend location, please say hello to my friend Latoya. sweetest gal ever!

hope everyone else in minneapolis today noticed that the sun was actually shining this morning! wow what a difference that makes. hooray for vitamin d!

my day started at 7am and i am just now sitting down at home to eat. actually the chicken has to bake first so its in the oven. talk about a day! where do i start...

 it's only tuesday but i feel like my whole life has changed dramatically this week since sunday. everything always falls in to place. but it never comes easy. i still have plenty of stress through it all.....but we gotta hold on!

Zig Ziglar shared this slice of wisdom yesterday on his page:


i have had plenty of days where giving up seemed like the only option. lately i have felt a new spark of life flow through me. could be i got better at taking my vitamin d and fish oil supplements daily (thanks metagenics) or could be a combination of that and just filling my life with hopeful words.

i was just basically handed a supplemental job yesterday. so that 'tbd' in my last blog post is now 'd' meaning, determined. i will be working with Dr. Ta at modern eye wear in minnetonka as well as my wonderful SuNu family. could not ask for more!

i cannot convey enough the power of words in dictating my own life. i am currently reading this book entitled Change Your Words, Change Your Life by Joyce Meyer.  unreal how powerful this concept is. do yourself a favor and watch your words. they have so much power over you and they work in both ways. they produce life or they produce death. which do you prefer?

fun random fact: i have had microwave popcorn for the last 3 nights in a row. 

 visit my latest blog i created for SuNu at: http://sunuwellness.blogspot.com


i may not have a boyfriend (yet) but i sure have quite the pinterest board of wedding decorating ideas....and i finally get to put them to use! my lovely boss and friend is finally having her long over-due wedding reception. and i get to help plan it! you have no idea how exciting this is. i think i finally found a venue for her today. woohoo! details to come...

 when the going gets tough, its only an opportunity for you to rise above the impossible. don't limit yourself ever.

 
 

 off to bed. i have a coffee date in the morning. not sure what i am more excited about...the date part or the coffee part?! ;)

 





  ..
  U

<make it a fabulous day darlings>



annie











1 comment:

  1. You are such a bright light! I enjoyed reading your blog.
    I dig your "Blow out" hair!

    Keep smiling! You always put a smile on my face! <3 Heart you!

    ReplyDelete