rule # 1

breathe deeply and enjoy the moment.

Monday, May 6, 2013

chiropractic care: it's changed my life!





hooray for spring finally arriving!
this blog post is devoted to something very near and dear to me. i was introduced to chiropractic adjustments only a few years ago. ever since then it seems that i can't get away from it! i am very drawn to the fact that the body has every ability to heal itself. i am so grateful that my line of work involves something that i am very passionate about. i will go as far to say that chiro care has truly saved or at least greatly improved my quality of life. let me tell you why....

 most people think chiropractic is strictly for back/neck pain from lifting incorrectly or sleeping wrong, etc. well i was one of those people who thought that too. through routine adjustments i have learned that when my spine is properly aligned, i can think clearer, my energy is restored, my anxiety is reduced, i feel more balanced, i have better moods (and you can see why!), and finally my body releases tension that would normally lead to headaches and other body pain. so yes, that back/neck pain can be also a result of toxins and toxic emotions being stored in the body. trapped emotions can lead to muscle tension and chronic pain. believe me, i thought pain was 'normal' for so many years! well in my case, i had a lot of trapped emotions that my body had not released. i have found so much relief and comfort through routine adjustments and also the knowledge to be able to re-align myself through correct posture and stretching properly as well as combatting stress through breathing techniques.

this picture is definitely 'me' dancing!!




 i truly believe chiropractic can help SO many people. if you or anyone you know sounds like me, please seek out a good Chiropractor in your area. it's worth every minute!

YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.


  ..
  U

<make it a fabulous day darlings>
 annie carleen


No comments:

Post a Comment