rule # 1

breathe deeply and enjoy the moment.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Good Vibrations


So many good vibrations today! I got fitted in brand new pair of ICE SKATES this morning. I am super excited to get out and get some fresh air and see if I can handle the ice still. I remember wishing and pretending I was a figure skater when I was young. My cousin and I would jump and twist all over the living room pretending we were the real thing. So fun! 

I happen to work at the coolest place ever. Who knew you could transform a outdoor residential pool in to an ice skating rink in the winter?! It has happened here! To add to that, there will be chickens running around out there at some point. Ruby asked for a chicken for Christmas and instead of just one, she got 3 of them! They are pretty darling. I can't wait for spring so they can really run around. :) More pictures to come!



I have been attempting to eat very clean again in my life and it feels SO good. I feel better and my energy is increased. The hardest part is starting for me, so once past that, I do fairly well. I am saying farewell to processed most of all. I still like to indulge once in a while of course in a little chocolate somethin somethin. My biggest weakness is probably cheese. I am not bashful; I could probably eat a block of cheese in one setting if I really wanted to. And feel miserable for it. But dang cheese is good. 

There is so much good energy at the office I am at. It's so refreshing to be around positive, genuine souls. Good people make me happy. So sincere and caring. I am so grateful to know the finest people on the earth. I swear I know the best of them. I am making my way home to Alex (Alexandria) tomorrow for a fun filled weekend with family and friends. Looking forward to some much needed girl time! I LOVE my hometown but mostly the people that inhabit it. :)  No wonder the billboard reads:


"Easy to get to, Hard to leave"

Lastly, I made a fresh pot of Starbucks holiday blend just now. It's so inexplicable the love relationship I have with coffee. It stirs my soul and makes me so at peace with the world. I have always said, "A cup of coffee is part of my outfit." And I get laughed at of course but It's true! I am not complete with out it. :) #coffeelover #coffee





..
U

<make it a fabulous day darlings>

annie

2 comments: