rule # 1

breathe deeply and enjoy the moment.

Friday, February 10, 2012

i'm stuck in colder weather...maybe tomorrow will be better?

TGIF!!

so remember as kids (people who are now around 30 like me)
 when friday night rolled around and it was such a big deal to order pizza and watch TGIF which included shows like 'Full House' , 'Boy Meets World', and 'Family Matters'?!?! gosh, those were the days. weeks seemed like years and now they feel like a day goes by and it's friday again!  how does that work?!

somedays i wish i could go back to the days of the only worry in the world was who could have the most pins in their pants. wow have things changed!

remember this favorite duo?!?! balkey and couzin larry! oh my gosh this is a blast from the past!


as i cook my salmon and asparagus for dinner tonight (far fetch from pizza), i couldn't even tell you what is on tv on a friday night.
this week was cool in the fact that i totally mastered some bbq slow-cooked ribs. i can cross that off the list! the meat fell right of those bones like it oughtta.

i managed to cook a lot of meals for the boy friend on wednesday. i did the ribs, my mom's famous chili, awesome chicken salad, and some fried steak and asparagus. my apron got a lot of new messes on it :)

 i think the sign of a good cook is, how dirty is their apron? riight???

so i just saw this on pinterest and had to post it! how funny and right up my alley!



my boyfriend will love that if he reads this....won't you?

well my avocados are calling my name. fresh guac comin' right up!
CHEERS!




No comments:

Post a Comment