rule # 1

breathe deeply and enjoy the moment.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

v stands for valentine and victoria's secret.

happy valentine's day friends!

this is a very special one for me because i am actually sharing it with a very special someone. (a rare occasion in my life ;)

the day was well worth it being i had to trudge through a job search workshop from 9am to 3:30pm! oofta. 

my best-est friend and sweetheart showered me with wonderful surprises tonight from victoria's secret and no, they weren't too naughty....all delightful as ever. also making it's surprise debut tonight was my very own bottle of bobbi brown beach perfume'! if you have not smelled this scent, you MUST! you will instantly think of suntan lotion and beach waves and fall in love. who woulda thunk they could capture that yummy aroma?!


love. conquers. all.

amen.


i took the strengths finder assessment last night and found my 5 top strengths to be outstandingly appropriate. in no particular order:

1. positivity
2. woo
3. developer
4. includer
5.  empathy

i love it that i am a 'woo-er.' woo stands for winning others over. basically i love the art of meeting new people and friends. which is so true of me! day by day i am realizing what strengths i have and focusing on them rather then all my weaknesses and i encourage you to do the same. it's so easy to pick out our flaws and harder to realize what we are good at. choose to find the good in yourself and use it to help others. 



hope you all had tons of sappiness and sentiment today--

g'nite.





No comments:

Post a Comment