rule # 1

breathe deeply and enjoy the moment.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

baby, it's cold outside.

brrrrrrrrrrrr...today is rather chilly out compared to the fab weather we have been having here in minnesota. we have set some all time high records. i think it was nearly 60 in some places the other day and its january!

a few of my goals this winter are to learn how to knit or crochet, learn how to crock pot, and go cross country skiing!

i am in love with this scarf pictured below!

i am learning how to make that! can anyone help me?!

the next pic makes me smile so much. it screams summer and happiness and it makes me ask this question:
do i dare go nearly blonde???

i hope its been a good week for everyone so far!

here is to creativity and bigger then life ideas  <3

2 comments:

  1. Annie, I loooooove the scarf! The color, the style... Everything! I wish I could help you out in the crocheting/knitting department, but I've never learned how myself. If you get overly ambitious, I'll buy one from you! :-) We finally got our snow today too - its so pretty!! Speaking of pretty, I love your hair color and YOU - just the way you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed! blonde would not be you!!! i adore your dark hair!!!
    love love to YOU,
    xo

    ReplyDelete