rule # 1

breathe deeply and enjoy the moment.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

brownies and baby kisses.

another sunny, cold january day...

happy hump day as they say! my mission for the last couple of weeks has been to find relief for my poor chapped lips. they have been so dry and cracked. i stopped by the grocery store today and found boudreaux's baby kisses (meant for those tiny precious little lips) so far i'm loving it!


speaking of babies...how cute is this one with her tutu and curls?! 


ding! my brownies are done! i love the smell of fresh baked brownies in my home. they say they are "low fat" if that is possible. we will see how they taste. i will pair them with some vanilla almond milk. yum!

i will leave you with this bit of inspiration because its part of my everyday as you can tell:


now stay warm.




No comments:

Post a Comment